FRAMSIDA Om Mig Länkar Kpop Biases TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE FACEBOOK FÖLJ BLOGG


안녕하세요~

Detta är bara en blogg där jag testar blogg-designs på.

Min riktiga blogg är yoosanchu.blogspot.com



My name is Sandra, and one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I thought I'd write this little intro in English. I live in a small place in Finland. I'm studying in the first year of fashion/clothing design. In the future, I hope I can move to a bigger city like Seoul (one of my biggest dreams), or Stockholm, or any other big city wouldn't hurt either. ;) My blog is partly about my daily life as a 17 year old, but since I find that too boring, I write mostly about fashion, kpop, beauty and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. I admire South Korea's music, fashion and culture, and also Japan. My blog is in Swedish (which is my first language), but I make Youtube videos in English.

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Sök i bloggen


Translate


Bloggarkiv



Categories


Senaste inlägg



Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
hello people

annyeong
annyeong
annyeong
annyeong
5/12/2013 09:55:00 em


Newer Posts
Older Posts